January Final Exam Schedule
- Public Exams are in bold. They will be 3 hours in length.
- General tests are in italics. They will be written in the classroom.
- There will be a PD day February 11th.
- Students will only be excused from school examinations with a Certificate of Medical Incapacity to write or on prior authorization from the Administration. The Department of Education has specific instruction with regards to missing public examinations. Please use this link to obtain the necessary information. http://www.ed.gov.nl.ca/edu/k12/highschool/Section11.pdf
- Italicized assessments indicate this is a one hour test. Location of these tests will be announced on the day of the assessment. Students are not permitted to leave until the hour is finished.
- PUBLIC EXAMS are indicated in Bold.
- Students are not permitted to leave the exam area in the first hour. Personal emergencies will be dealt with on an individual basis.
- Books, notes, electronic devices, cell phones, purses, school bags and outerwear must be left in the student’s locker.
- The alternative exam rooms are Rm. 217 & 210. They will open at 8:20 and at 11:50. Students are expected to be on time.
- Students in school during non-exam time or lunch time must proceed to and remain in the LRC or Cafeteria.
- Once a student has finished an exam (after the mandatory 1 hour period) they must either proceed to the LRC, Cafeteria or leave school premises entirely.
Daily School Life
Students can access powerschool at http://pschool.nlesd.ca/public. It is advisable to check powerschool frequently to be aware of upcoming deadlines and ensure your marks are correct and current. If you require log in information, please check with the school office.
For students taking the school bus, our daily bus schedule can be found here.
We follow an Assessment and Evaluation Policy for all evaluations. For more information on this policy, you can access it here.
Our cafeteria menu can be found here.
CDLI - Center for Distance Learning and Innovation
You have access to free Wi-Fi within the school once you have a signed Acceptable Use of Technology form. Having this form signed and returned is important as it also allows you to access google classroom and the computers within the building.
Our calendar for the year, including PD days and school holidays can be accessed here.
We follow the NLESD policies for technology use: